2012年12月3日星期一

beats by dre pro square the Buddha wa

This bastard, I can't pass yours …………painful die I ……"
Ling Fei walks up her front of, slowly squatted down body, cunningly said with smile:"If the white small Lei, your that's right, I am a bastard, I am also a devil, but you don't want to forget, all these is who result in, if not that you grasp to walk to depend on fine, will you become this appearance?If you are different but again, again but three of cheat me of words, will you become this appearance?All of all theses are what you result ins, so I can't believe you again, I make you every day and all night after night taste this kind of pain and sufferings that livings not equal to dead."
The "you, your Ling Fei, you ……" white small Lei feels his/her own some distempers, her voice is more and more low.
Ling Fei re- stood and lightly said:"That you can say now, depend on fine where?"
The white small Lei slowly stood, her facial expression with just distressed clearly of dissimilarity, she is long long of sighed an one breath:"Ling Fei, this time your victory, but I can't admit defeat so of, I ask you a question now, as long as you answered me, I depend on fine over completely and all hand over to you,beats by dre studio."
The Ling flies one Leng:"What problem?"
Peeped out a smiling face of spring sort on the white small Lei face:"Or that problem, if now absolute being monster and depend on fine make you choose, you will choose what?Absolute being monster?Or depend on fine, I don't want you to cheat me, I want ~only you the answer of sincerely solid idea I."
Ling Fei is very tiny a smile:"Certainly is choose an absolute being monster."
The white small Lei facial expression is tiny to change, surprised shout a way;"You, what do you say?Do you unexpectedly choose an absolute being monster?Depend on fine can not compare with an absolute being monster in your heart?You Be not afraid of this sentence be depended on fine hear?This is how big injury to her."
Ling Fei quietly tooks a look the Lu precious jade their several individuals of leaf of flank, the right hand is one Yang, the ice thunder has already appeared at among his center of palm of hand, his wry smile 1:"Probably in your eyes, ice thunder similar to the general kitty puppy, however is the mankind's pet just, but to me, it hasn't general meaning, it is Su to pull a fairy to entrust the absolute being monster that I look after first, I how can for the sake of personal private but hand over to the hand of others it in,beats by dre pro?Said again, destructive power everyone brought by ice thunder was also knowing, fully canned must smash a person's shot of ducal real strenght, everyone can try to give it a bit of thought, if it fell in bad person's hand, that will bring this world what kind not good influence?The subversion of national political power?A perdition of nation?It even is more terrible affair occurrence.I ain't an a great man, but I how could not do that kind of as well historic convict, say nothing of ice thunder once call get to the hand of others in, I also without the last trump card, I how can promise me with me nearby woman's friend's safety?If"his facial expression looking at Lu precious jade several individuals of leafs, a word says, " my woman fell in the enemy's hand, I will try very hard to extrication theirs, even don't hesitate to sacrifice my life, but if make me hand over an ice thunder, should never attempt to."
Leaf Lu precious jade they several personal facial expression on the faces can be said to be ever-changing, in an interesting condition joys, have been already appreciated, have been already spoken favorably as well, although they also really cherish own life,would not like to let Ling to fly, either because oneself and the back ascended historic scold, and go without saying those what kill people kill, uproot of affair they also hear a lot, don't think that the enemy will pass theirs because of owning ice thunder.
The ice thunder is to is lovely in the center of palm of hand flies in the Ling on leaping, stir Ling Fei with this happy, it still uses that kind of child the general voice call a way:"The ice thunder listens to host's words very much, the ice thunder isn't naughty ……"
The white small Lei is long long of sighed an one breath, she finished listenning to traverse to fly of description after, although she some disregards solve an at present man of this fickle few righteousness why will win liking of so many female kidses, from he that the determination of the vision saw a little what things.She is tiny to tinily shake to shake head, wry smile 1:"I although the viewpoint that doesn't agree with you, you say very vividly, also very interesting, listen to of I how much have a little touched, and you flank this a few beauties have never suddenly and violently beaten as well you of viewpoint, probably they really appreciate you and agree with your viewpoint.As for according to fine this wench now would like to also with you together, that saw himself, this had no relation with me ……depend on fine, you come out, you again don't come out, your husband is about to dismantle me ……"she suddenly and loudly call get up.
Sees the Hao depend on fine slowly abandon from one of house in walked out, her one eye saw so many people, unbearable powder face a red, the noodles takes awkward and shy low voice to say:"I, I, Ling Fei, I really ain't intentional ……"
Ling Fei their a group of persons' one Leng, seems to be understand 1:00 what.
The Hao depends on fine lower the head, walk to the Ling fly of front of, frightened of say:"Ling Fei, I, I,beats by dre solo, I believe that you are to like mine, but white the teacher say now man's mind's eye is bad to be getting tooer many, so she, she, say, with this method sound out you for a while, I really not is have intention to cheat yours ……" she slowly lifted a head, stars generally beautiful eyes inside already the Xu is full tears, but soon, her sad be been rattled to replace, she sees Ling Fei Shen ascend with cuts and bruises all over, the blood almost dyes his body red.She is surprised to shout a way:"Ling Fei, you, you, how did you get hurt?The teacher of the white, you not is say to only sound out for a while does the Ling fly?Does he how can harm into this appearance?"What she was rattled is taken out his/her own small handkerchief to tie up the wound of the other party, but the other party body's ascending is all wound everywhere, how can tie up live?She urgently got tearses to all flow out.
The white small Lei turns over cold stare in a side, the Jue wears a small mouth disaffection of call way:"Who make this bastard so treat me, even still so insult and humiliate me, I harmed him such a, is already very polite."
Four eyes at one side color the fan be fond of of say:"This, beauty, your breast well big, don't know that you have boyfriend?You see my body's strong dint strong, affirmation can satisfy yours ……"he looking at the other party still naked of***, cannot help but swallowing saliva.
White small Lei direct one flies feet in the past, four eyes immediately wore own between the legs for the Wu square the Buddha toad was similar to jump.
Was small handsome to point at four eye cachinnations to get up in a side:"Four eyes, early telling you has to defend this to recruit, you are to don't listen to."
Ling Fei shook to shake head, then took off own coat down and threw to the other party, oneself is only dressed in a small vest.He lightly says:"You are dressed in some clothes first, don't think your shape well can show to put everywhere."
What white small Lei annoys is a looking angry and embarrassed, square Buddha's hasing illicit love is generally caught, she already the Piao see that weird vision of Lu precious jade their several individuals of leaf, square the Buddha have an exposed habit by himself/herself general.She cannot help but shouting loudly:"Ling Fei, you, if not that you tore my clothes, will I become this appearance?Your this bastard, you still seized my beginning to kiss, I didn't kill you can not."
"The beginning kisses????"
Surroundings a group of person gape of looking at white small Lei, square the Buddha see devil generally, don't thought of she so big age, unexpectedly is still that the beginning kiss, this lets owners all the surprise is thousand times.
The white small Lei is red small face, the T-shirt set that the Ling fly at body up, extremely defy saying of spirit:"How?Have never seen beauty?Although have I been 26 years old,have not handed over boyfriend and reserve a beginning to kiss is also reason should of."
Include four eyes and small handsome at inside, the owners all looking at with the weird vision Ling to fly with white small Lei, square the Buddha want from their two personal bodieses see 1:00 what cat get fed up with can not, seem of their two people also have a little what story of.
What Ling Fei put out strength shook to shake head and said:"You don't guess indiscriminately, I and her some relations all have no."
"Slice ……"
Together the voice of a group of persons despises him and seems when he put fart general.





Cent book 【the member upload 】 chapter 196 mysterious organization
Renew time: Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论