2013年3月23日星期六

ht bathing's mood g

The noodles can ambiguously see its huge body being concealing under the lake.
Although be not shot, to absorb many its tongues send forth the ozone of , the head feels the murky not and in a short while, just realize mistake this kind of ozone is take poisonous.
Fly a horse to turn round to come to help me, exhalation water arrows, shoot on the tongue of Chan Chu, its flexibility, abrupt however lowered a lot, I settled Jing to hope to go, exultation in heart, originally its tongue drive fly exhalation horse's water and air conditioner to keep.in deep freeze
I which still hesitate, a low Chi, the turtle sword in hand sends forth a Mo only, at random a flick but is arouse whole body of capability, long long of the tongue immediately and in the sky change into ten 8 to keep on sinking into, I lightly drink 1 and tailgate a tongue to urgently keep on making track for.
Have already made to ascend at this time sad frost in of resist sword Jue, person's sword unites as one, toward concealing go in aquatic huge hurl of Chan Chu in the lake.My emasculation is urgently quick, all the way and easily crush enemy resistance, cut the tongue that it leaves two, rest short short 1 accepted to return to.
Sword just a come in contact with a huge back of Chan Chu up, immediately hollow next go, immediately after one devotes major efforts to start to play for me and follow again is poisonous water to splash to me, I am surprised to shout a , hurriedly stay away, also gave up to take advantage o certainly the captivating mind that it shoot~deas, the insect of centipede dies and not Jiang, be like it this kind of poisonous insect, force hasty, I also beg for get not good go.
The Ning waist lends dint, I step breeze and go, dangerous come of quick, go to of also quickly, turn an eye, on all sides again returned to die generally silent, I tidy up state of mind to rush through immediately after and forward.
There is the toad village to is surprised to have no safely spending of insurance rat nest, the monkey mountain of front ambiguously it is thus clear that, I feel deeply about a , after so many distresses, finally arrived at a terminal station, certainly this still doesn't calculate finished, also have the last hard and horrifying combat etc. I.
Accepted to work properly turtle Ding, relieved Kai to turn, my Jie flew a horse and seven small walk on the hill path, arrive at halfway up a hill, sought an open spaces place to stop down, it is 100 circumstances, still forbid not to live the skin of head of feeling a burst of to become numb to think of just and nearly machine, this rat nest toad village is rated as is spoil monster source in a the most dangerous, really is a birds of a feather flock together, also only the devil like this evil talented person will recruit to lead so many poisonous insect monsters.
Picked up a dry place, crossed legs to sit down, go the Shu of vomiting the Na, banish heart in of uneasy with absorb the toxin in the body, more approach to successfully more want to carefully do, so I just need to meditate for a while, it make oneself resume the best status.
Under the common circumstance, although I can not arbitrarily absorb moon essence,the ample moonlight can make me specially concentrate energy and go an achievement of is also a half effort and double results.In the moonlight, bathing's mood gradual Ping-ho, feel a body comfortable Tai, consciousness also if have if have no of to expand on all sides.
Shu ground, the one dark cloud covers moonlight, I am abrupt however wake up, hoping of vigilance on all sides, I feel strong improbity strength, is rushing through toward this direction, the speed isn't not quickly slow, seem to be very naturally.Fly a horse and seven small also respond me respectively not feel at ease, in succession the station starts.
A very quick figure appears in the view, I concentrate to hope to go, immediately the state of mind is greatly disorderly, head also the one disorder, the bearer is unexpectedly the devil that I want to deal with with all strength, his appear in advance and immediately give° my overall plan to disrupt.
Beat now, I not just his opponent.Seven small just grew up, unwillingly can match a body with me, today again the night of non- month circle, can not make me use Long Dan's strength to change is a dragon.
The all these came too suddenly, I the Zheng Zheng hope him to keep arriving before the body, but can not do a reaction.
The devil is still a Ci eyebrow kind purpose appearance and hope to see me good roar with laughter very happily, way:Small guy, we meeteach other again, you really made me very shocked and suffered from so serious wound be thrown to still die in the wolves, not only didn't die to still kill two group of wolves to spoil.Seeing to me is to underrate you, I really want to know, actually is what make you are under severely wounded, still the ability break out of livings a sky.
Hope him, involuntarily present that very day in the brain, scene fight, a burst of surprised Li in heart, heart bang bang jumps about, could not say words.
The devil lightly hopes me, naturally way:I at think five planets ball actually who have like this skill, not only united all tribes resist me together and make I can not painful bottom cutthroat, effect reach to kill one as a warning to a hundred, and can also unify a spoiling of six greatest holy landses monster.Till today I just know to is you.
I the gradual town settle down and calm down of hope him, know in the heart, and is a dead bureau tonight, can flee for life and then see my express.
Devil Pie my one eye, immediately after way:I am very angry, but want and see more, like this person actually will be who, see you today, prove more my taste right, regrettable, you still keeps failing by a small margin, I knows that you couldn't certainly pass monkey mountain, this place and wanted with me to the war, and this was the most beneficial advance guard.
Hum, I am cold to hum one to connect a people's way, so, you the Qian enter monkey mountain and wait I to come early in the morning.
Devil ha ha say with smile:That's right, why be like your so intelligent person isn't understand, set against only dead end 1 and returned to follow me with me, you have numerous advantages!
I exhale an one breath, way:You have already lost human nature, what to drip is a demoniac blood in the your body midstream, your deal with affairs a way, and it are a cold-blooded monster to make me seeing pure you.
The devil Hey Hey says with smile:Is like this, see to you still not enough cleverness, essence visit not pure this world, the force is the truth, the weak species should be eliminated, and this is the natural laws.
My Nu drinks a way:You chase the young girl of those blossom sorts and put across that sort appearance and take out to leave their thoughts and deprive the power that they act and synthesize them and the plant integral whole and regard as your food keeps in the garden, is this your natural law?
The devil didn't get angry, the noodles took to smile a lookinging at of idea me way:You is came up from the Earth, should once eat various meat dish, the mankind made into various delicacies that was hard to count: various animal and compared with I still once had it, said again, the mankind were to also keep animal turn and wanted to ate and then grasped to kill and made into a good dinner?
I drink a way:This how similar, we eat them, because want a life, being like the cat has to eat a rat generally, this is the rule of vegetative chain.
I speak this time words, also very guilty, know perfectly well a way, he says not to, but still don't know how to answer criticism him, have to unwillingly speak severals, maintain a front.
Devil ha ha laugh wildly a way:The rule of vegetative chain, so I tell you, very unfortunate, I am most aming placed in a vegetative chain top, creation all without exception is that I take it not exert of food.
Is alas, the words make reference to this, already the nothing important says so much of, I since Be not willing to swear allegiance him, he by all means want to me at the hopeless situation, prevent°froming him will suddenly make moves, I am secretly and on the alert.
Devil smile don't smile of Pie I 1:Seeing to you has already got ready.
I am cold to hope him, way:Do you want to let how I die this time?
Devil light way:Why does the intelligent person always need to play the ass.Last time didn't kill you, now time, I really want and see, you will deny to return ability the rebirth is once.
Words say very understandly, he has already made a firm decision to want to thoroughly shoot~dead I!


Chapter 6 life falls to monkey mountain two



I recite to invoke formula for incantation, the desire wants with seven small match a body, want to take off to living, Long Dan's strength that can ask for help of inside seven small bodies.Just read a formula for incantation, suddenly thought of an affair, hasty way:Isn't good!
Long Dan's strength is divided into seven, respectively on seven small bodies, but I have never tried once and 7 spoil a monster to match a body, regrettable, the mind just rose, being getting more late.
Sign at me nearby of seven small, suddenly change into sevens green welcome to the my body in succession only, and the position mostly has a dissimilarity.A fierce earthquake of body, seven strength not the cent successively flow out into a body.
Seven strength surround in the head, chest, back and double arm, legs respectively, then hand over to remit in the pubic region part and form a bulky energy to flow to rove around whole body.
Is original and then exist three kinds of energies in the body all eager for action since Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论