2012年11月26日星期一

Artist Series lf sentence any furt

Just son some very hasty affairs went out, should soon the ability come back.However, your affair can say for me first, good?"
I hurriedly nod, hence own Jia Zhi company at city north the engineering meet of the trouble said out.
Bureau chief Ping pondered a short while, way:"Small, in fact this affair says to greatly be not big either.With you I relation like this, I also keep saying!"
I way:"Aunt Ping, you keep saying, do I listen to!"
Bureau chief Ping's way:"This matter I listen to the old king once speak, is mainly a top someone is pressing.Old king in our house still keeps reading you, hence always crest wear have no direct processing, but send a survey set first to carry on a survey.Small, you want youself whether once gave offense to what person?"
My bitterness thinks contemplation very long, wry smile way:"Aunt, in fact I have never given offense to as well what person.Making reference to become enemies is about with Liu Jia of the sky square group some dirtily.I ever and the parent female have already been in love a relation, was afterwards broken by her father, so ……Liu Jia even once made reprisals to me afterwards, but didn't succeed."
Bureau chief Ping is tiny to wonder, random say with smile:"About be such!Liu An Bang also knows, person is a Yai Zi to necessarily report, he and save Wei Liu recover the relation of pair secretary very close.Small, you have to notice!"
I contemplate a short moment way:"Aunt Ping, I think this affair still have to secretary king's help.That stone only on originally being 1 to fabricate rumor to cause trouble, sullied our person everywhere.It commits suicide beginning and end really and should investigates clearly, but we the Jia Zhi company has been being in the light of problem-solving attitude and its contact.But this person is very obvious to have no problem-solving attitude, in addition to making a mess of to pretty tie up to is place to sue in court to appeal for higher authorities help, basically don't carry on any dialogue of materiality with our person of the Jia Zhi and the person of the conductor departments!And, we still controled the evidence that he threaten everywhere that wes all never so will acquire one big pen money, this was complete to explain that the this person behavior is completely to be set on by others, just want to break our Jia Zhi city north the engineering constuct just.I think that his dead affirmation relates to those persons who set on him.Public security official's section should value the evidence that we provide and carry on a survey to those backstage manipulators."
Bureau chief Ping smiles to nod and says:"Small your words are in fact and also is reasonable.However, let the old king breach a policy go to and somebody else hard crest, that affirmation is to go impassability.But if we control the evidence of having the hard Bang Bang, can attackstone the soft rib of the other party, the other party nature not the daring made it lively for us again.Do you say, small?"
I am one Zheng, random and happily nod, say:"I know how do, aunt Ping!"
Bureau chief Ping says with smile:"This affair tonight need not lifted again, the in fact old king knows it in heart.And, hear that you have very out of the common relation with Wei secretary Qin of Ji in the province?"
I ain't got up by wry smile, the affair that I just admit in the afternoon, very quick get abroad, this kept secret a work really difficult do!But I also have to a way:"Secretary Qin cans see very much mine.However, I and secretary Qin in fact only just once met once as well."
Bureau chief Ping"H'm" a , way:"Secretary Qin is that you descend physical strength very much.Listen to old Wang Shuo, prepare to be direct and then send a survey set in original province, but secretary Qin stopped this affair.Plus old Wang by himself[herself] of effort, so the affair was handled from city."
I hurriedly carry on thanking to bureau chief Ping.Bureau chief Ping but way:"Small, don't say that you once saved my predestination, perhaps we hereafter still relatives!"
I knew her meaning while ascending, not from flush red in the face, but somebody else didn't say clearly again, oneself is bestill gging a somebody else to handle affairs, also not very good will refuse of the words speak, heart bottom bitterness sigh:This aunt Ping returns be really love to do red Niang, however be like to order a mandarin duck table indiscriminately.She not only wants to form couples with her that campus queen niece I, also think will my orchid orchid supply her son!Want the niece that take you exchanges my orchid orchid little baby,http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com?Execuse me, for lover to say, I am a brush-off trade!Ha ha!





Book ten return to home chapter 257 ambiguous Yan in the house(bottom)
Renew time:2008-9-1616:31:11 chapter word numbers:4942


I with after bureau chief Ping talk good short while, bureau chief Ping tooks a look watch, a bit impatient, soft-voiced way:"This old king, affair says to is in a short while, how haven't gone home?"
Say she towards upstairs to call a way:" Son, I finished speaking with your elder brother Wei's words.You now get your elder brother Wei to own room to visit for a while?"
After bureau chief Ping delivered words, very quick that campus queen girl immediately and agilely ran down, on the face still the red glow at sunset lightly hang and let the public livings good will,Artist Series.She is bashful to silently looking at me, the meaning makes me follow her to go to.I can not decline and have to follow to go upstairs, but the ear hears bureau chief Ping just making a phone call with secretary king:"Feed, old king, how do you still don't go home?H'm, yes,Beats Solo HD, small is here wait for a long time!, Is so?Old nothing important wood's affair?Is very serious?H'm, I knew, I would invite small okay.H'm, don't go home too late ……"
Girl at get me to a decoration very feminization, the room of fragrant strong fragrance after, more and more awkward and shy and unbearable.Niu Ni after the along while, she just thinks of to move to a stool for me and lets me sits down, oneself sits to the bedside to roll dress Cape be don't dare to talk.
Probably because hostess too awkward and shy cause, involuntarily fill the air one in the air embarrassed atmosphere of silk, make me also nervous, have to at random layout of seeing the room.The room repairs very fine, regard pale green color as principle, a green lotus flower-like in shape crystal pendant lamp very of unique.The book of bookcase is many, but each kind of doll of the building inside is equally a lot of, and can see she is a Barbie doll Chi to love.The computer on the table is also a green apple machine, seem to be a fashionable modern.
The girl sees I conjecture her most private space and immediately disgrace all start some ways that shiver, very long just use dinky tremolo more badly and all over:"You ……do you want to play a computer?"
I see she talk low the Qin capital city don't dare to see me, not from a bit funny.I am still a first sight like this shy of female kid, be like her so the campus queen of the introverted personality is really very rare.I took a look her to shake head a way:"Need not.About will start to eat right away, how many times has it been since now had no as well."
The girl suddenly and bravely lifted up head to see my one eye, immediately again abashed lower the head to go, she"H'm" a , but don't dare to say more half sentence any further words.
I stand up to the front of the bookcase, but in astonishment see French, English and German source version book that the insides are all some European literature, philosophy, history, religious etc. academics.I am some to marvelously took a look a girl, cannot help but asking a way:" Younger sister, are all of this yours?"
The girl whole body is one Zhan, hesitated to start to walk to come over, quietly took aim my one eye, soft-voiced way:"H'm, I am a college of foreign language of, is majoring in French.However, German, English for me is also very interested in ……"
I the heart bottom Be dark to call this girl severe, immediately point at none of several egos to know again is what literalness the book ask a way:" Younger sister, this is what literalness book?"
The first time the girl peeps out very tiny smiling face and matched with fine facial features and very soft show hair, the smiling face was very charming.She tooks a look me to say:"These is Spanish and Portuguese that I just buy recently Zhao.Since this semester, do I just and aside listen to these two languages."
I listenned to not from get heart bottom to praise highly, originally she is unexpectedly a language genius!I have no how much natural endowments to the language by myself, even if is to also just understand thoroughly from English of small study, hence specially envy language genius like this, cannot help but and ask a way:"Does the younger sister read several grades now?"
The girl spoke with me words recently after, the abashed idea fades go to a lot of, at this time although the face ascends still some red glow at sunsets, but the face presumes orthoptic I:"I read grade two.It is said that the elder brother is Chin Hua MBA graduation?"
This girl is some to begin to understand, know at least the Wei of "elder brother Wei" Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论