2012年11月26日星期一

http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com guard a treatment Th

Time!"
My Yan Yan, be so foolishly love her heart in most the man of Wei shore.
How can forget, that bleak day for pure shadow to leaves I!
The form sells a bone to sign of I, if isn't propped up by strange flower energy, only afraid early become wild ghost of the wandering soul that forgets to wander about on the Chuan river!
However at that time sad desire unique of I, how expected the pure shadow for leaving to unexpectedly carry on the back so heavy burden?!
The infant in the stomach, in order to rescue lover to make the sad helpless commitment of, stay far away from home, with lover leave to leave of distress with Huang however ……
Rain in Hsiangshan, the fire of the Great Wall hotel, there is also that unreal image 7, finally achieving one the man is much reality of wives.
From now on, I indulge my own heart more and fall in love with a spoilt daughter of a rich family and fall in love with elder sister Shi and fall in love with Ning for winter ……
Although isn't each fine female, I will try to own, wave sub- love fate already the Zhu settle to weigh nine opportunities, only because the defense line of innocent child heart the in a flash of having left in the pure shadow destroys!
Return to feel remorse for two years, I not regrets.One of my wife is my angel, all Be worth my paying come from F whole body the heart love, they also dearly wear I.We already sign next the asseveration of "keep the hand of son and is as old as son Jie", from now on never leave to leave,http://www.4udrdrebeatscheap.com.
Now, is should sign in the public in front under vow of time.Although this kind of form is completely superfluous,this kind of form's after all hasing parents and friend intimate friend is present, lets their witness our loves, also a meaningful affair.
BE about to salute of, suddenly a large helicopter is from Australia direction run fast since then.My eyelid is tiny tiny on jumping, immediately wield arm.Secretly under the Fu of clear special kind soldier in the door immediately open radar, more than ten artillery ranges target the helicopter that intrudes into private territorial air space for 50 kilometers of guided missiles.
The suddenly left Xin urgently and in a hurry walked to come over clearly and attached my ear way:"Wen Zong was master's son to come!"
Master's son?!Chen Jia not is send a representative to come to He?
I absurdly stared at the representative-Chen Jia whom master's son sends to pay Chen Tian to put beside, however was answering the phone of Chen Tian's putting a full face is also astounded, H'm H'm connect after the voice a small step disease to run to come over, tiny Gong body way:"Wen Men Zhu, my house's master son came over, please prepare his helicopter landings of old man's house."
I tiny wry smile, the strabismus tooks a look small cloud.An inherit the girl of snow-white wedding dress is raising is seducing several sons out of the step, the corner of mouth Qin wears one idea of putting on to sweetly smile and shows to overflow full tender feelings in the Mou.
Accompany into Yi!
Why the need for living to tear to pieces because of old grudge originally heart of calming down the Mi?Is much less to still clip a certain girl among them?Probably, the most painful was her?Is thus complicated gratitude and grudge feeling enemy, small age of she, like what from the place?
Looking at me tiny nod, the left Xin immediately keeps on ordering clearly.





End end 5 hug a jade view tide(big final outcome) bottom
Renew time:2009-11-1410:06:05 chapter word numbers:4796

After five minutes, a large helicopter lands on the helicopter ping.However, spread of message but make me not very quick:Master's son unexpectedly makes me go to main hall, there is important business mutually company.
Depend, you dead old headman, today but young master my beautiful day lucky day, do you interrupt the good matter of An let it be and unexpectedly still need to labor my this bridegroom to see you,cheap beats?Well big shelf!
However elder sister Shi after hearing a clear opinion of left Xin, unexpectedly ordered to nod toward me.
What, elder sister Shi's adult do you want me to go to?I scarcely believe my own eyes.However elder sister Shi made an effort a location to nod again and showed to overflow in the Mou full resolute.
But at the same time, smile don't smile of spoilt daughter of a rich family but pushed my 1:"Feed, haven't done obeisance a hall to dare words of listenning to elder sister Shi's wife's adult not?"
I absurdly stared at spoilt daughter of a rich family's one eye,she also knows what inside story don't become?
The doubt taken with full intention, I toward each present guest extend apology behind urgently and hotfoot toward main hall but go.
Just came in, didn't°yet in time the Nu Chi is a , suddenly a Mian soft Xin joss-stick of Jiao Qu hurl bosom go into body.
"Elder brother, didn't you want me …… blare ……"
The 15-year-old young girl is used her that high slender arm tightly surround my neck, the Piao once dyes of the silky hair Peng spread on the my chest, shoulder, the very quick heat flows and then inherits to ascend my shoulder and soaks through dress Shan.
"Rong Rong!"My eyes suddenly a puckery.
This wench appeared on the whole, in fact and just my heart is hanging around her.Because of age, and various other beginning and ends, this time wedding I have never calculated to ascend her, but she is my only fiancee that publicly hold to betroth a gift.
The big hand hands young girl Xian young astonishing small pretty waist, the touch on the hand makes me tiny shocked and hang the head down see, the young girl unexpectedly has already made change wedding dress to attire,Beats Solo HD.
Huge earthquake in my heart, title hope go to, sees master's son just a filled with a thousand regrets facial expression and kindly stares at us, old face creases all spread out because of smiling dimple.
I was bad to ruthlessly stare at this old guy of one eye, however old guy but have the audacity to with the elder from reside, Ao however self-satisfiedly the Nian wear a beard, just if the old fox sort Yin smiles.
Depend, still have to idea?The Lao Tze specialty machine batters to death your this old fox!
However wrist drive young girl that Xian white,such as the small hand of jade, catch, young girl Xuan however desire Qi, sob a way:"Elder brother, you ……do not strange grandpa ……he, already the date isn't long!"
Isn't the date long?Is this what mean?!
The old fox is light on smiling, comfort and ease thin settle on the face, slowly way:"Jia Wei, in fact three year agos I drive check a liver minister a cripple, just don't tell family, have been being making personal guarantee to guard a treatment.This cripple spreads very quickly recently, so before I want to take advantage o I haven't gone to hell, hand over the Rong Rong to the your hand."
"Grandpa!"The young girl weeps and cries to rush toward into the old man's bosom.
Old man but joy ha ha the ground smiled and smiled is very calm:"Rong Rong, grandpa already 70 how old persons, not afraid dead.You married, I walked also have no Dan to hang, the Jia Wei will be very good to you."
My wry smile gets up and face upward tiny sigh, the heart bottom secretly apologizes:Elder sister, small cloud, sorry, isn't that I don't want to revenge, really is a reprisal breeds reprisal when!And, have the Rong Rong horizontal Gen among them, how does this enemy report?Moreover at 1:00, at present this breeze candle remaining years of life and on the brink of death bad old man, I next successful?
"Lovely baby don't cry!"The old man takes out big handkerchief to wipe out young girl radiant drop of tear, light say with smile:"Cry wrinkle face, can be not beautiful?Madam's an of that sex maniac in your house natural beauty national beauty, kept on being compared by the somebody else when the time comes, can since departure regrets!"
"Just can't!"The young girl smiling through tears twists slender highly and pretty waist, slightly in grandpa's chest pound for a while, immediately and ruthlessly white my one eye.
The little girl in those early years perfectly right has already followed a young girl period and fade gradually kid Zhi's color, pull out Gao with the growth of date such as the white lotus sort, continuously blooming her that is incomparable fragrant with national beauty.
Looking at difficult copy the pretty facial appearance of difficult painting, the nobody can't affirm this a rare beauty Pei the son is after being mature can't the Qing city Qing country, besides her qualities has already decided that this is a not of the common run girl.
The old man pulls the hand of young girl, slow-moving but formally hand over a my hand, the facial expression is very quiet.
"Jia Wei, I ……hand over to you the Rong Rong."Although experience successively world ten thousand matters, the city mansion is deep like Yuan, the old man deeply sank to still keep rolling Hun muddy hot tears in the withered eyehole, happy ha ha the ground smile, "you know, this wench from small have already had no parents, the temperament isn't good, inside many loads treat in normal times, I …… I am in the hell heart bottom also lead some ……"
"Grandpa, grandpa ……blare!"
The young girl dead hopeless situation embraces the grandpa's arm, the Geng chokes difficult language.But old man's wry smile wears slow-moving but determinedly young girl of pull to open, again send to a my hand in.
I once pulled Rong Rong, will weep over Jiao Qu the girl of the disorderly Zhan hug into bosom in, nod Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论