2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre pro low to smell

Many, soft-voiced way:"You if be willing to listen to me one speech, take advantage of this to leave a big turn, you return to with me!Our household is also regarded as one square the Hao is strong, although once I lie woman,the home also has me a place.Have me to recommend, I beg my uncle uncle and absorb you to enter our household, from now on have you the opportunity to take charge as chief naturally!I am nearby wearing you for Chen, in the end have you successful in career day by that time ……besides ……"Yang Wei sudden face a red, the tone is also gentleness:"This generation man in our house isn't cheerful, also nothing important outstandingly talented person, you if ……H'm, also remember that I before once said of the words?Is every we the organization development of this kind of household mode, if meet an internal talented person to provide blood shortage, naturally will outward look for to absorb blood lately, nothing but be relate by marriage ……"
Say till the last a few words, Yang Wei's voice is almost low to smell.
I am also an in the mind a jump!Looking at Yang Wei to hang the head down noodles red shape, momentary also have some could not say words to come.
Yes, Yang Wei this is taking advantage of an opportunity to invite me ……and, this not only only in brief invited ……and is a kind of be a counter with herself of invite!
She ground in the words meaning, clear be, if the way that I am willing to use to relate by marriage gets into her household, in the future not worry have never held real power to take charge as chief a ground of opportunity ……
As for relate by marriage, whom ……this naturally.Far and beyond the horizon, near at at present!
Is exactly crisis at the moment in, but don't miss Yang Wei but make this gentleness of battle, making me momentary the in the mind is greatly disorderly ……
Led very long, see Yang Wei Lian of awkward and shy dye to get red in the face cheek, look in the eyes in imitate a Buddha to want a drop of water come general, but I am strong line of to absorb tone, piece open mouth, unwillingness way:"You …… you are to say ……"
"H'm."Yang Wei lightly orders, the You You saw my one eye, flash across in the look in the eyes one silk is pure clear, awkward and shy slowly fade that several cents:"You ……you can't be feel I put forward this kind of affair on my own initiative and look down upon me in the heart?"
I hurriedly shake head:"Not …… , I ain't this meaning."
Yang Wei still keeps sighing and looking at me, on grinding teeth, seem to make a firm decision generally, slowly way:"Chen Yang, I a woman speak up one words like this, naturally not satisfactory.But my Yang Wei since the childhood, self-important, hum, I ask myself although don't calculate extremely clever,scan widely to see go, these in the last years, I nearby and around of young just handsome, count extremely number, hum, can only cherish, have no an I am worthy of a look.Is more intelligent than you have it, have a wealth to have a power to have it than you, more handsome than your looks beautiful have it, but only little similar thing that I think greatly of most !"
"What?"I take off to ask, but the in the mind is some penitence.I asked so, didn't seem to be me to really have that idea to her Yang Wei?
Yang Wei indeed as expected the air complicatedly saw my one eye, flash across in the look in the eyes one silk is awkward and shy, but soft track:"Is a 'true'word!Your this person, the cleverness has no pretty much, most 78 cent.The ability has no pretty much, also however 78 cents.The temperament determination is an advantage, but the in the mind persists also too many some.The speaking principle is an advantage, but a bit unpopular.Want to say other portraits you so, the nature of my Yang Wei sees not last.But you are more than person penny is true!You are matchless to friend's sense of honor, heavy promise, keep promise, more rare BE, although you also pursue benefit, your heart in, the righteousness word put have to be high than the benefit word ……just with this, compare the owners that I meet all descend go to."
Yang Wei indeed as expected isn't a common woman, she more says that the air more is calmly calm:"You my first time meet that evening, you I however is nodding acquaintance, you are willing to be successful in career for me and give up to living to forget dead to also want to protect me.Meet for the second time, as my Yang Wei, let go of the shelf sees you, you but because I harmed a leaf joys at that time, but not cold to me and not hot.But leaf joys just an eldest brother that lost support at that time is just.Meet for the third time, you protect a little girl Wu life limits of the earth for the sake of commitment and almost change to fly a database hand to beat very poorly, but you are sweet of if Yi, air it fly a database hand to beat medium the slightest have no one silk low-spirited.With lend these, can be regarded as the odd fellow in the person that my Yang Wei knows!My Yang Wei though on lying woman, but meet person's innumerable usually, but only respect you heavy you.I think around, I meet usually of man inside, but there is no a peter ascending yours.I Yang Wei's this present life have never loved what man, but you make me esteem highly.Anyway the life is one a life time, I always need to get married of, marry those with it let the not pleased person in my heart, marry you such a let my in the mind esteem highly of person, also be regarded as not to waste!I speak this time words, was probably presumptuous today, reckless some.Hopes that you don't would not° until therefore and lightly saw me be good!"
Although her tone is calm, double cheek on but present 1 F concussion of red and dizzy, after finishing saying, suddenly stood, walked to the table head rise the cup poured one cup tea for oneself, the air was self-composed to my smile way:"Like, I the momentary concussion spoke these.You can forbid to smile!Be me today is don't drink but from got drunk!I with tea generation wine, drink this cup first!"Say to fly a database hand to fire away, a Yang neck quaffs in one gulps, on the face smile don't smile, so the lo wear me.
……
Frankly speaking, I am some to be getting more dizzy!
Yang Wei of the in front, the this time words speak contentedly, although words in the words outside fly a database hand to beat, there is no love word feeling word, the sincerities in it is calm, make me change countenance!I once met the woman of each color, but Yang Wei so of, but is undoubtedly the one and only!Her true temperament, calm, big-hearted, really is a strange woman!
She this time words, see is to propose to me, but in fact already far far super take off common men and women's love.She this human nature sub- apathy dispassion, but many several cent ordinary people have no of big-hearted and fly!

Chapter 21 【terrible good intentions 】



Yang Wei is still seeing me, and I seem to have been silly and made an effort a piece to open mouth and made great effort several times, but throat eyes in but a words all can not say it-frankly speaking me don't know as well to should say what.
Yang Wei's proposal are surely captivating poles to majority of men but speech in the world, but ……
Smile towards seeing very long, Yang Wei being suddenly alarmed an each other at us finally, the tone is light quickly general:"Like,beats by dre pro, I have already known your answer."
"Embrace, sorry."I sighed tone and seemed to be still to want to explain what, but Yang Wei lightly shake, orthoptic my eyes:"Is small five, you need not explain more of, I am understand.Originally I speak just those words, don't save more what hope.You I mutually hand over not long for a time, but I to your understand but not shallow.Before just speaking those words, I with through understand, with your behavior and the temperament, most likely refuse."
Though seem to smile very big-heartedly on her face, but I still catch her inside flash across in look in the eyes one silk is unclear of lose, just the motion of this silk emotion, only just one Shan but lead, Yang Wei soon resumed as usual.Fly
"Good, I say best planly you would not like to, medium plan Yao, you also Be not willing to, now see come have to to listen to my inadvisable plan."Smiled to smile and quickly said, at the same time also the very quick branch opened just of the topic.Database
"H'm."I loosenned tone, the in the mind also opened a topic for branch and feel easy, but why don't know, incredibly also some peculiar fellings ……seem, is some disappointments?Hand
"My inadvisable plan is ……" Yang Wei's vision twinkles and suddenly ground to a stop for a while, seeming the air is a bit peculiar.Then just slowly way:" A word ……wait!"Beat
"Wait?"I knit the brows.
"Wait yes!"Yang Wei's tone is even slow:"Are eight Yes to don't make you participate?So you according to he says of do!Is simply and then ignore this affair, have peace of mind in Torondo to eliminate Yao comfortable.As for you the ground is those brotherses, you immediately make a phone call to them.Let they as far as possible of self-preservation, don't lead long to pull into.Wait eight Yes to return to tonight ……H'm, if the affair can carefully solve, you are this time Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论