2012年10月23日星期二

www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com my whole liveses to

Of Ms. Yang?"
The saying isn't intentional, the hearer has intention to.
George's last words, let I and sit not beside far Li Wen Jing Zi You Xi, the facial expression is all tiny tiny at the same time a change.George said again two, then suddenly on clapping forehead, imitated a Buddha to think of what similar, hug two the beauty Xi hip - hops admire of leave, then see he in command of the person move away to come to an old style record machine and put for a last century 2310-year generation Hollywood spread of classic melody, led the way to pull two beauties beginning to sprang up dance on the middle vacant land of hall.
This person leads the way, numerous handsome boy's the beautieses of flank also in succession pay tribute next enjoy in retrospect for a while ascend the classic dance of world Hollywood tread.
But sit on the surroundings sofa of, seem and then left I, Li Wen Jing Zi You Xi, also have Martin three people.
As I am aming all a bit embarrassed with Li Wen Jing Zi You Xi, particularly was George to just mention Yang Wei .Martin took to smile an idea to see our two eyes, however he later on openings way:"Like, my two Mr. Weis, you have been enough depressed tonight of, if you if this continues, will let circumferential of those misses are disappointed.Particularly is you, Chen, you know at just past of this how many minutes in, have how many misses is secretly conjecturing you?"
By this time, one was dressed in the person whom the bellboy serves to walk to come over and whispered severals in Martin's ear low voice, Martin orders and towards us to excuse me a to smile:"Take leave for a while."
Because he leaves, I and the atmosphere of Li Wen Jing Zi You Xi's Be abrupt however embarrassed to get up.
Our 2 people sat meeting son, unbearable the artistic skill carry the wine cup of in front, then saw the action of one eye the other party at the same time, again will let go of at the same time wine cup ……embarrassed action like this.Finally but on the contrary make our 2 people smile out at the same time.
"Chen Yang ……I can have never thought us will one day meet under this ground of circumstance."Exactly is a noble family sons, Li Wen Jing Zi You Xi first resumed normal, his Song shrugged shoulders Bang and looking at me:"Tell me.Is you and Yang Wei's exactly what is the row?I remember you should be with Joe Joe together, be not?"Take in his look in the eyes for several cents, quick temper, this I saw out.
This still has in the world can even take man's fury than the interrogation of rival in love of?
I looking at him, although the in the mind is a bit not great, face up still do very at quiet facial expression:"Is sorry, I didn't make private feelings doing to hand over a habit of treating toward the outsider."
Li Wen Jing Zi You Xi this has been all graceful bearing man in my impression and finally has already peeped out his sharp point!His body depended 1:00 after the very tiny dynasty, hand inside play a crystal wineglass, squint Jing to looking at me at the same time:"Chen Yang, I remember that we meeteach other for the first time of time, I still had much of good will to you.However I also admitted, I didn't thought of for short 23 years, you can climb to your current of the position ……I really have never thoughted of.Even if see to see Joe Joe from my first and you together of time, I knew that of mine being you of the first fiancee in the mind love.But I have never thoughted of, my second fiancee, incredibly will be also rent away by you."
I didn't talk.
"Originally I have been really appreciating you."Li Wen Jing Zi You Xi just a little lifts chin:"You are what excellent person …… and I think also still like this now.But, I have to say, you is basically unsuitable for Yang Wei.Should say not, you with she combine be unsuited to proper.Do you understand my meaning?"
I sneered at, didn't say what.
"I say so not is proceed from boring of envy mental state."Li Wen Jing Zi You Xi suddenly sighed tone.Take in his voice sincerity for several cents, although still keep having some hostility:"You and she aren't a person of world, you finally can hardly walk to arrive together of.And ……Yang Wei is a too much wisely woman, she needs of the man is a man who can make her heartily display artistic talent!But you, don't have this real strenght!She too cleverness, also too pre-eminent.So sometime, though sometimes she didn't realize, but involuntarily made it a rule to all adopt the carriage of operation to everythings.And you ……Chen Yang, I once studied your development track in big turn, you were also a person of strong dint wrist.You not and habitually do a compromise, don't like to be obeyed orders to a person ……by so doing, you relationship with Yang Wei's very difficult."
"What do you exactly mean to say?"I looking at Li Wen Jing Zi You Xi and knit the brows a way.
"What I meant to say is ……Yang Wei's demand is a platform that can make her heartily display."Li Wen Jing Zi You Xi imitates a Buddha self-ridicule similar, then he raises cup, to me signal hint for a while, I don't want to make it too to have no poise as well and also very simply lightly touched wine cup with him.Later on Li Wen Jing Zi You Xi You You way:"I am born of household, destined my whole liveses to all want to carry on the back a responsibility.The education, training that I was subjected to since the childhood, all for wear the preparation that I could inherit the business of household but do in the future.Even connect my amusement activity, for example play cards, ride a horse, tennis, music, taste wine, etc. ……these all for the sake of the social intercourse activity in future but training of.Everything of everything, all around wear a household future benefits to carry on.Life like this, in outsider's eyes probably very glory, but if you experienced by yourself, you will feel really is a boring pole."
I closed lightly wine, though don't know Li Wen Jing Zi You Xi why wants to say these with me, but I didn't also interrupt him and freed to him to keep on saying.
"I learned one and other academic degree, then started taking up some businesses of household and did some simple affairs, all of these were the process of training.But to me, these are all dull, even in make me disgusting."The Li Wen Jing Zi You Xi Song shrugs shoulders Bang and peeps out a kind of complicated facial expression on his face:"Do you know?I originally dislike to ride a horse most .Because I was very frightened to close to any physical stature since the childhood big of animal.But be responsible for the person who develops me to tell me, for the sake of household's business in Europe in future, for the sake of and those European nobilities that like to ride sport horse makes contact with, I have to learn and master in this sport,www.beats4monster.co.uk!But once, for making me overcome for fearing horse, they incredibly closed me in the stable to make me together sleep for a night with horse!"
Once my in the mind move and looking at Li Wen Jing Zi You Xi's facial expression, don't counterfeit of trace.Just not understand he says these with me stem what?
"While meeting Yang Wei, I we returned to calculate at that time young.In fact, Yang Wei girl like this, in her household.Since the childhood be all regarded as future benefits marriage ground pawn to develop.But it happened that Yang Wei is a different number!Do you understand my meaning?Those rite teachers dance a teacher and also has already taught her how to arrange flowers, art.Literature, painting, musicThe etc. of the etc.These thing of time, this girl since the childhood study meeting resist!But on the contrary BE, she expressed to the business rare natural endowments!After the first time I knew her, I thoroughly infatuated with her!You know why?"Do not wait I to talk, Li Wen Jing Zi You Xi spoke answer for oneself:"Because she and I is since the childhood drive household strong line of infusion's accepting those be arranged good education.But the dissimilarity is, I didn't resist and became the on-line production of a household flowing water comes out of product ……although I ask myself to want than other products excellent get many.But she is totally different!She resisted, and resisted successful!!She has no according to household made-up to her of original of the arrangement walk, different from Yang Jia's another girl.She became a genius of business, a strategy superior!This is to make me admire hers very much!I also deeply envy her at the same time."
Li Wen Jing Zi You Xi squints Jing and imitates a Buddha and is recalling generally:"While knowing that I know with her for the first time you.She asks me since the childhood the biggest interest is what, how did I answer?I tell her, I liked rugby since the childhood.However that kind of is severely collided by body of, almost savage of sport is the identity that not agrees with to match our this kind of person.So though I like very much, but the person in the household strictly forbids my being engaged in that sport!Finally, I was successfully turned round.But Yang Wei listenned to at that time Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论