2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre cheap in Urumqi in nowada

Get up, he says to the Li Li:"You after a while the going to Wang Cun want a communication machine again for me there, ah?Chase your to me, you then wanting one is new, to, you give me the contact first old up any, I seek any old occupy"
"Yang Hua Wei, what's the matter with you?How do I see you seeming to be anxious?"The Li Li notices Yang Hua Wei's facial expression not that good-looking, some anxiously ask a way:"Take place what affair you pour is tell me?"
"I let you hurriedly to my contact any is old!!Your these bastards how all so Suo!!!"Yang Hua Wei hears Li Li an of Du Nong of strength son not to stop again now, Yang Hua Wei directly broke out, and he pointed at a communication machine to roar a way:"The action is quick!"
"You, you roar what ……" Li Li is one Leng, immediately feel the wanting of injustice cries out, but once Yang Hua Wei stare and immediately frighten she shuts ascend mouth, the darling picked up a communication machine to connect any for Yang Hua Wei old
It rang out any old voice in"feed, I am that any is old, pleases message of reply" communication machine
"Any is old, blare, I am a Li Li, Yang Hua Wei humiliates me …… blare ……" Li Li a hear any old voice cried out, after all is still a female kid, even if temperament how again strong just, under Yang Hua Wei whole Nuses' circumstance so on roaring, being a deluxe evil monster would be also frightenned to run, much less is just a mankind
"Give me!"Yang Hua Wei has no mood and Li Li now general commit tomfoolery, shout at top of voice calmness, toward a communication machine to say:"Any is old, I am Yang Hua Wei!"
"Yang Hua Wei?!Ah, my small ancestor, you how provoke a somebody else again Li Li?The Li Li is a good girl, you not ability ……"any is old to want to advise Yang Hua Wei, after all Yang Hua Wei is as better as his relation, and usually he talks Yang Hua Wei to also relatively listen to
"Enough, I ask you now, what affair did Wang Peng fly to there and exactly appear?"Yang Hua Wei directly interrupt the words that any is old, come straight to the point of ask a way, reveal a matchless misgiving in his tone, let Li Li at the moment just realize Yang Hua Wei why thus worried, thus big quick temper, also in a twinkling lived to weep over, originally, Yang Hua Wei is worrying that Wang Peng flies captain king, but captain king there what affair, can make Yang Hua Wei worried so?
"Yang Hua Wei, did you know?"Any old voice is a bit deep and low, seem to feel very sorry and ashamed, don't want to face Yang Hua Wei, this makes the Li Li very interrogative, from the black market sale will to affairs in Xinjiang in nowadays, the center unexpectedly has so many affairs all deceive Yang Hua Wei, but Yang Hua Wei undoubtedly is China of hero, the center does so, whether divide too much?Even have Li Lis this kind of viewpoint, see to the injustice in the heart of Yang Hua Wei really many
But Yang Hua Wei didn't feel an injustice what, there is no intelligence report he not in all aspects, the center deceives him he is also not concerned, he just feels to matter to the affair that Wang Peng flies, any is unexpectedly old also not tell him, this is unacceptable
"Why don't tell me?Why ……"Yang Hua Wei's low voice say, but silent a short moment, seeing the opposite didn't respond to, Yang Hua Wei's orotund moment became hysterical, and he madly towards interphone to roar loud a way:"Why don't tell me?!The center deceives me, even you deceive me!!!"(The not yet finished treats continuously and knows that how funeral affairs is such as the desire, please land www**m, the chapter is more, support author, support original reading!)





The text chapter 263 pleases to deceive me
Renew time:2009-10-515:17:49 chapter word numbers:5995

Any is old, this affair unexpectedly even you deceive me,you don't know my T+does the Peng fly to all be into my colleague?"Yang Hua Wei has some exasperation, he feels to seem to lose the trust that should exist between the colleague, he deeply absorbed an one breath and made oneself a little bit quieter as far as possible, nearby of the Li Li has already been been frightened to death by his wild shape, a words also can not say it, and Yang Hua Wei opens eyes and lightly says:"Any is old, if is that you Be involved in a dangerous situation at the moment, I absolutely can't ignore it, and now, treat captain king is also similar, so I hope that you can know of tell me, actually how a kind of circumstance"
"Yang Hua Wei …… you ……" any was old to seem be moved by the some kind of words of deep feeling of Yang Hua Wei, he lightly sighs a , euphonic ratio formely more vicissitudes of life, listenned to him saying:"Although I know that you will worry, but have never thought you to will worry this degree, moreover, originally I this old guy also has this kind of qualifications, hi, is really ashamed, however Yang Hua Wei,beats by dre cheap, this affair ……"
"Say, I have already understood some circumstances" Yang Hua Wei's spirit stops and thinks carefree, the slightest had no just raving fury shape
"Is all right, I want to tell you and blockade this affair to you concerning the informative decision first, is I finally descend reach of" any keeps making the time of this words, obviously felt Yang Hua Wei's concussion over there, so he quickly says:"But still fly but talk to Wang Peng for this affair, the center all made quickest strategy to reply"
"What strategy?Hum, any is old, Wang Peng flies on the domestic to also be regarded as the person of highest rank, if he cans not hold up and also have who can go to carry on the shoulder down?"Asking of the inhospitality of Yang Hua Wei way:"You say that there is counterplan in the center, but Wang Peng's flying since can have an accident, this more express there of the affair relate to evil monster, can let the evil monster that Wang Peng flies to all subjugate, you feel will whom have a relation with?You can not figure out to come?"
"Full stars
"Any is old to speak without fear of say
"Now that you can think it's clear and also decide not to tell me this affair?"Yang Hua Wei has some vexation, any is old to unexpectedly really know the relation of this affair, still deceive him under this circumstance and isn't some not rightness?How Yang Hua Wei want to all feel any old can't so, so he says:"I know that you are siding with your government, however ……"
"Yang Hua Wei, this affair is really the decision that I make, I also have consideration, after I believe tell you you will also approve of, after all Wang Peng's flying is your colleague, I acquaint with with him of time still grow than you, he once even followed me to walk together jaws of death, I how may indulge his affair ignore?"Any saying of old concussion sees opposite Yang Hua Wei remaining mum, don't answer criticism him, this just continues to say:"I am think like this, the affair that take place in the military district of capital city today you also saw and also had damages here in the capital city very obviously, and enemy the body is in the dark place and regardless deal with affairs a style still mean degree, you I think to take off with full stars the switch doesn't fasten"
"Right" Yang Hua Wei's point nods, saying of approbation:"At present can aim at me but such of, only have his a person"
"Like, you don't deny this good" any is old should 1, continue to say:"Same time, warfare in Xinjiang suddenly gets stripe and endangered Wang Peng flies of peace or chaos, and the affair obviously takes off with evil monster a switch not to fasten, and your also breaking to settle this is a full stars BE, right?"
"Very exactitude then?"Yang Hua Wei after all isn't a fool a listen to under immediately feel one silk clues
"You think full stars why will let to fly to Wang Peng to make moves there and the center also gets intelligence report concretely that be to the ground combat in Urumqi in nowadays didn't°yet be over do you not feel strange?Full stars' wanting to kill Wang Peng to fly really is too simple even if need not his making moves can't drag along the ground in nowadays as well"any is old clearly analytical way:"Why can at present will the affair be so?And by this time capital city again appeared a circumstance or a back in ground activity and this still keeps incensing you"
"You are to say ……" Yang Hua Wei Mi rose eyes to obviously feel that this aiming at sex and aiming at among them a ground of target nature was also Yang Hua Wei
"To Yang Hua Wei in fact you also very clear a ground of full stars that I say wants to incense you and there makes action nothing but in Xinjiang be want to make you save Wang Peng to fly when the time comes a capital city this place you had no time to have regard for although I don't know full stars finally eyes ground actually is what but I about can also guess he ground idea Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论