2012年11月11日星期日

cheap dr dre beats Asking of tower thu

Connect Xiao Yu empty can not also predict, the breeze fox is O.K. some, Fan especially Xin Di true real strenght.The Xiao Yu is empty to even guess his real strenght and change very much space Be general to fix Si about.
Anne Li is second although is a little bit weak, then her military can but made up the shortage of fighting strength however after once seeing four elders of black evil clan, the Xiao Yu is empty have already guessed their ground of next move action.Now then tower thunder Si the position of place to country in Washington State but is very and disadvantageous.
"What!Black evil clan also internal rebellion?"Rosa can not believe of say.
The Xiao Yu that all retires elephant formation is empty to imitate to order to nod generally and very seriously such as the true person, "yes, and very quick will have action, you have to be careful, if they get up in the country frontier dozen in Washington State, may spread to domestic very much, our current groundworks didn't°yet be firm and reliable to can experience a war ground baptism."
Especially Fan Xin, a Chinese family name beat to admire a Qi way, "I pour not to worry that two group of dogs are in our family ses Europe, what I worry is led by dog of other wild beasts, dollar empire ground in sky large numbers of fleets always station in the southwest frontier.Xiao positive diagram that guy have been casting covetous eyes on to us, once the northeast had action upward, difficult protect him will also join to come in."
Anne Li second anxiety says, "Ao absolute being empire a period of time and dollar empire in the sky walked more and more nearly recently."
"Lead for one more weeks, if I haven't found out that ash gold war A with wood.We will immediately rush through back of, because of this time black evil clan of inner part fight with China Sa empire of the internal rebellion may arouse the whole turmoil of cosmos very much!"The Xiao Yu is empty to cause false alarm of say.
The breeze fox noodles takes to derisively say, "lead again for a week?The magnificent star leaves us for at least a month here ground road, waiting you will come to the occurrence early have already taken place, I see you still don't come back!"
The Xiao Yu is empty to suddenly and craftily smile to say with smile."Breeze Ms. Hu.While thinking that I come back, I will bring you a good news."
The breeze fox peculiarly saw an eye imitate to retire elephant such as all of true person's grounds, way."What good news?"
"Wait I to come back, you knew."The Xiao Yu gets empty a facial expression very mysterious, people can not catch to touch, , again way, " is each friend, news I have already informed and connect down and then see yours, country in Washington State can crest the turbulence that stay this, all depend each, we soon meet noodles, at outside so long-term, I return be really miss you very much?Don't know that you will can't miss me, ha ha ……!"
Accompany with a burst of and abrupt laughter, Xiao Yu vacant land shadow the elephant become misty gradually and soon then disappear to be missing.
On the breeze fox face once put on smiling face weirdly, mumbling to oneself way, "miss you, but is to miss you very much, think that you thought of to want to kill you."
Especially Fan Xin, a Chinese family name canthus hangs weary tears, nothing important reason ground Song shrug shoulders Bang, left board room first,cheap dr dre beats.
If Anne Li is second and Rosa then in every aspect and mutually Qu, finally leave to the empty Xiao Yu, they feel have a little puzzling, but the heart but again has a hard way clear throb.
The board room unauthorized biography comes to the step voice of a burst of rush at this time, Sofia directly hurtles into board room and saw each present person of one eye, the openings then asks a way, "have the news of wood soup?"
"Young lady in Sofia, you should not concern this problem now, your elder brother is waiting for outside the our country frontier you, you still return to him at once, he concerns you very much, if you still don't walk, may make the people of Maya's country and country in Washington State suffer the bitterness of war very much."The Rosa bitter in taste old woman heart says.
Sofia blinks a way, "my elder brother understooded most , he couldn't make a mess of of, you give me the communication machine, I am as converse as he now, let him return to first, and need not waited me."
Sofia just finished saying and then discovered the communication machine on the table, immediately and selfishly dialed a number, soon connect.
Tower thunder the Si Be handsome to big-heartedly and all retire elephant to immediately appear in the public in front.
Lookinging at of tower thunder Si surprise Sofia, left see right see a burst of assurance have no little what after, just way, "bond maid, at outside wild enough, can come back?"
Direct way Sofia doesn't explain as well, , "elder brother, I am so big, you need not be worried about mine, I will look after good I, Maya's empire can't is without you and return to quickly!"
"Do not you come back?"Asking of tower thunder Si doubt way.
Sofia smiles a way, "a little more late I will return to by myself."
"Why?"Ta Lei Si doesn't understand.
Overflowing a to put on on ocean of face in Sofia is happy of say, "I am looking for my big hero!"
Tower thunder Si immediately list hand Wu wear face smile get up, for a long time just slowly lead spirit to say, "my silly younger sister, this in this world always all has never had hero and come back quickly, outside very dangerous."
Sofia obstinately says to the elder brother for the first time, "not, before I didn't find out, I is absolutely can't return to, elder brother, since the childhood, I listen to everything yours, but this time, I not ability, I must find out him, otherwise I absolutely can't return to."
Looking at the eyes that Sofia keeps Zhao, the tower thunder Si suddenly had a kind of impotence, the younger sister grew up and ownly thoughted, no longer is formerly that canned not got away from his/her own little girl.
"The Xuan force revolted!"The tower thunder Si hard looking at Sofia to speak a few words.
Sofia is a , "what!The Xuan force uncle revolted, this impossible!?"
Tower thunder Si affirmation of ordering and noding way, "absolutely true, and he seeking of still just full world you, he wants to be you**quality to coerce me to acquire his own safety, good younger sister, let go of first you look for a heroic mind, return to an elder brother here, if you really be grasped go to, the elder brother hard to does."
It is Ya idea to is public to pour, because they don't know tower thunder the Si incredibly also has so one side.
Sofia contemplate a short while, she long so greatly still so hard consider an affair for the first time, very long just way, "elder brother, I impossibly all live in your to embrace the medium forever, I have me to ownly pursue and ideal, even if is very dangerous, I also the essential point have never returned to attend to of do, otherwise where are my on the hoof value and meaning ?"
Tower thunder the Si Be tiny to tinily order to nod a way, "all right, since you have already come to a decision, I don't demand you as well, but you must be careful, and moreover I will send a few bodyguards to you!"Need not, I don't need bodyguard, I come out so for a long time, didn't take place what affair, do you see me ain't thoroughly now?"Sofia says to still become a turn of to see his/her own intact Sun of having no for tower thunder Si.
Once the tower thunder Si complexion sink a way, "if don't promise me to send bodyguard to you, you have to come back."
Jue mouth way in Sofia, "all right, all right, I promise, but you want to say with your under charge clear, forbid to stare at me all day long, otherwise I will get angry."
Tower thunder Si facial expression Ping-ho come down, vision was full of to love deeply in the eye, way, "know, I will give an account theirs."
After being converse to end, Sofia satisfiedly looking at a public way, "how, I say to be free!Elder brother what the matters will depend on mine, like, can tell me the whereabouts of wood soup now."
Is public in every aspect and mutually Qu, the pure degree of this young girl has already exceeded an imagination, the breeze fox is sarcastic to smile to smile, leave first, Anne Li is second and Rosa because have been walking with Sofia very near, they inconvenience leave, 2 people see one eye each other, each other the breathed commutation attract by to see.
Sofia stays in Washington State like a time bomb that may explode at any time, too not insurance.
Rosa helplessly says, "wood soup now should at R.O.C Sa the magnificent planet of the empire up!"





The text chapter 426 mother the net condescend to come
Renew time:2008-12-2220:11:57 chapter word numbers:3576


Know eye in Sofia of news Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论