2012年11月1日星期四

www.headphones-fashion.com polices respectivel

Go, fall him all of a sudden at neritic in.
呯呯 !Suddenly a few guns ring, unexpectedly is the flank a funeral corpse under charge initiative to open fire to the police.This gun just like leads fire Suo at one, all polices respectively lie to pour or hide all of a sudden after police car, to lose corpse under charge to open fire return shot.The funeral corpse that that initiative opens fire under charge is indiscriminately being shot all of a sudden, struggled several bottoms, poured on the thorough sea beach.
Four eye knife Zi a depends on far from good, and several blunt of under charge to the wharf is here wildly blunt since then.However just run a several rices, police which receive guest spirit.The 呯呯 is several guns, for a while the shot is on his leg and turn over his Liao in the ground.Other a few younger brothers frighten noodles unmanned color, raised to begin to keep on lying prone.Don't dare to move again for a while.
Once the blunt facial expression change, know that the general situation has been already gone, the evidence can not destroy not to say, and take place gun battle.Not from loudly way:"We escape quickly!"Not necessary he reminds, already someone starts turning rudder.However the police have already set out tight dragnet, our ship just one start, haven't left several meters, suddenly appear quite a few patrol boat in the sea.On the boat already someone loudly warn to us:"Fishing boat K-8885, you have already been surrounded, don't the wild diagram escape, please immediately and alongshore accept a check."
Blunt of the face become deadly pale all of a sudden, feeling's knowing was absolutely rounded up all at one felled swoop this time.Black piece is also one face dull and innocent kind, he basically doesn't know that this carries a drug on board.And be been dirty to get all by the police person, naturally, sees a police so tight arrangement and asks a gentleman to go into the Tai of jar, know to have already been ordered water first by the personnel.Just don't know that the person that betray is the person who still loses corpse with cheerful person just.
Still just police just an appear, I have already been looking for the opportunity that can provide to escape everywhere.Blunt although they took out from Vietnam I, I also have no very necessity accompany they together die of.I still need to be own matter!Black piece he entered a police station, there is probably also opportunity inviting a lawyer to offer an explanation, but I am once going in, but explaining everything isn't pure.The fact that I involve at too many too disorderly, regardless in a domestic still Thailand,www.headphones-fashion.com, even Vietnam.
Take coast and still is handing over fire, this time I again don't want to escape, only wait rose prison.
By this time the search-light of patrol boat already to we this fishing boat keep shooting to come over and keep the whole ship neighborhood to shine upon the like daytime is generally bright.Don't know how much tiny hurtle over against us, if I try to take the water, only afraid even water still submerges and has already been shoot~deaded on the spot by the disorderly gun.However delay any more more long, I the possibility for fleeing for life more low.The police of land and patrol boat in the coast amounts absolutely about 100.I how should do good?
The black piece depresses body with me and slowly retract the gunwale of stern bottom.He is to my way:"The text is handsome, sorry, this time is implicated you!I don't know that they will ask for so important event as well."
I lightly stretch forward toward the patrol boat of distance hope for a while, light tone way:"Black piece, I must walk first.I went in to absolutely doom!"The black piece nature is the circumstances that understands me of, otherwise I didn't need to be fled from home as well.Lightly clapped my shoulder for a while, way:"You can escape and then escape!Will have a lawsuit for us on the organization, police momentary three engrave to make uncertain ours.If you have opportunity to escape, got to T City to can seek my those brothers helpses!"
I H'm a , lightly stretched forward to hope one eye to the patrol boat of distance once again, saw their interleave wear search-light only, it are this fishing boat and the waters of neighborhood to keep strafing us.Is cold cold in my heart on smiling, there has been plan, I uniquely take off a ship, it accounting and being the dead angle that makes use of their light interleave at present water.However the interleave dead angle of this light is really too brief, my needing more more time to let my own watering doesn't make them notice.
By this time and coast and still is handing over fire, gun voice this that Fu.Losing the corpse under charge has been mad as a hatter.The opportunity like this misses and then no longer has, I prepare to be appropriate and deeply absorbed tone, when a few search-lights of boats only and suddenly appear a dead angle for projecting light upon, I have already dragged along from the cabin in the handle knob a small wood chair of closes to sea beach, this noodles toward the ship of jilt to go out to the light noodles.Here the patrol boat search-light eyes and also has coast the light of the police car to spread light irradiation, if I try from this noodles watering, besides which, that completely be seek dead.
Hua a , the chair has already fallen into sea surface, I throw of the position exactly in two middles of patrol boats, this disturbs all of a sudden to draw on their attentions right away, the search-light quickly moves the waters that falls into water toward the chair all of a sudden.At this, I already an arrows step move to another side of gunwale, one turns over a body and rolls to keep on falling from the darkest another side.
This time manages fairly good, my fall into water very similar to time of falling into water of chair, there are coast also gun voice and attraction, in addition to just looking at black piece and another that I dragged along a chair blunt under charge, basic no one can listen to pure these two differentiations that fall into water a voice.I at fall into water of moment, have already absorbed enough spirit.To wharf slowly the Qian swim across.
With my swimming technical ability, I don't dare to imagine the control district that can visit a police.I is unique can make, be visit to the wharf.Because just I have already seen the head of this small wharf is take with the wood, in the center have a huge support.The both sides is what half shuts to match, as long as arrives inside, at the right moment can provide me concealment of use.
The distance that leaves a ship here just has far more than 50 riceses, but to can not peep out any a nod of I to say, completely isn't that one is faraway ability again faraway distance, my swimming technical ability isn't high.Is unique rely on, is also a good lung function just.Open an eye, the one in eye is dark, basically can't see we just settle to nextly hide a target is at how place.When being visiting must soon can not contain any more, in the moment suddenly a burst of brightness.But is search-light simply visiting to once sweep in the district from the Qian of the patrol boat to at the right moment make me distinguish all of a sudden pure the position of wharf.
When I slowly drill into under that wharf of in the wood, have already completely arrived the state of quick asphyxiation.But I am still strong line of to suppress I, just slowly bare a people's nose, start a big big of breath.Led several seconds, my seeing pure was really a dead angle here, the square slowly peeps out head and pass these of cover up, re- examine the whole situation.
Coast of the gun voice basically have been already stopped.Need not doubt the police's real strenght, lose corpse a not is surrender be die, at I just turned the ship that the head jumped to leave toward me hopes go, at the right moment see just looking at 1 that I dragged along a chair hurtled positive Zong of under charge try take the water.Obviously my success succeeded in escaping to deeply stimulate him.
Unfortunately his speed is still a little bit slow.Just at fall into water of moment, the search-light has already caught up he, the actions even going into him aqueous all shine on clearly.Pa Pa Pa!A burst of gun voice once sweeps, unexpectedly was the voice of machine gun.The water flower of a perfectly straight once splashes, he jumped down of the district start to emit a burst of very thick blood.
Mama of!Have no so exaggeration.Connect to far and far watch of I am to beat a body of being cold to fight, hurriedly retracting.
"K-8885 please quickly and alongshore accept a check, don't covet to escape."The police's patrol boat approaches to the fishing boat further.Sees ship's bow up, blunt hands Gao Ju, slowly stood, obviously had already realized definite have no the road can escape and finally declare to surrender.
The fishing boat slowly closes to to us, I hear a burst of and miscellaneous and disorderly step voice of wharf ring, the light twinkles.The polices who obviously carry rifles with loaded bullets have already surrounded round and round the whole wharf.I don't dare the gist, deeply absorbed tone, embraced wood pillar to slowly descend Qian, arrive deeper position, just go to darker wharf another sidestroke, the light is really too strong, and leaves a police here really too near, I can have no a courage again foolish next go.Most of deathtrap, don't necessarily is the most safe.So-called lamp-stand the underneath is the darkest, I am unique now can make of be visit to the blackest place.
Just visited at me to the wharf is slowly another side, indeed as expected saw some while stretching forward breath from several fishing boats for anchoring elaboration of the police by hand gave or got an electric shock in the code Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论