2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dre worded to think a fe

:"The elder brothers seek you today, isn't a business that wants to lift to think Yi, that wench Jing ghost, estimate to also tease me for fun, don't say to is brave just younger sister's son, even if changed other little girls the round don't arrive me to come to like as well and pour is have a matter have to with a few companies of elder brother measure for a while.
2 people see me heavy, didn't play trick as well, Ma Lie poured wine, 3 people did one cup, and I reworded to think a few words that the Yi says with me yesterday for a while:"Is such, yesterday I with thought Yi to speak of the matter that I was dismissed."
Ma Lie dresses up as on paying to comfort a form and claps me to say:"The property ascends also not is dismiss so unpleasant to hear, basically this settling of matter sex even if is you from have been already resigned".Once Sun Zhi Wei pay not consentient facial expression and interrupt to say:"I hear of be the edition Zha to return so a matter, I listen to several elder brothers says, is your a toad lusting for a swan's flesh, want to pursue total that precious daughter of your that river, the desire goes irregular, several elder brothers are to all see in the monitor you Be getting more impatient in the elevator, make physical advances, this gives offense to a beauty not to say didn't also also mess up a work".
Doesn't this pull egg, who again***talk nonsense me like this can with he really hasty, really took your few guyses, her river Zhi the shape of proper that airport, worth I two Yes begin, I say several elder brothers don't again with me add in disorder, beat from today, this rumor in disorderly, I these several years already be regarded as body of Shuai absolute being, this fame can follow again smelly bottom go to I can really be getting more beyond hope.
Ma Lie ha ha a smile:"Do not gossip irresponsibly, say, thought Yi yesterday how that wench said, not didn't you marry?Having no gentleman isn't happy"?
My Pei he one mouthful, again annoy and funnily say:"The natter in fact returns so a matter, I said my unemployed matter with her yesterday, she said that she probably could help me, she says that her father's hasing an old war ally is our this secretary and the government method Wei secretary.And his daddy's relation and we similar iron, and this person returns is so his dad's friend in brief, still she stem father, however I feel have a little ……"
"Depend, there is this good matter still hesitating what ah?Early say ah, a few Gao Kao of our elder brother fail behind collective come to save city to want rice, the road was brave to just incredibly don't also lift a , ***, conscienceless"!Ma Lie signs Ma Zuo to give vent to anger aggrieved carriage.
Sun Zhi Wei also ordered to nod and calculated to say:"The road is brave just the younger sister's dry father was also a road brave just did father, we were his brotherses, the nature was also us of dry father, the brotherses said rightness not?"
Die, have you to calculate so?I all stretch out to despise him with Ma Lie!
The despise ground of Sun Zhi Wei a smile:"I is this to give decision for the brothers?The urgent matter of the moment is to hurriedly give text handsome to seek a work now, our several elder brothers all mix cold Ceng, oneself attends to he or she to still cannot compare with, really can't be of help, if thinking Yi this adopted father is true ability the text handsome help seek a work is a good matter naturally, guard a pass to fasten to draw near us to ask others for help not so difficult see."
Ma Lie ordered to nod and said:"The political seniority that presses our Chinese, this person position isn't low in the city, often estimate to also line up city Wei secretary and the mayor's behind in Wei, give text handsome seek a work that not just and at random Nian."
"Depend on your meaning, I still really must seek organization up discuss heart, I am old the human feelings for feeling that this good elephant owes road to think Yi, have a little not very good?"
"Go, you are silly?You graduate after thinking your Doctor ah, you are that level, don't want to go to a workplace, don't want to go to restaurant ability still what, at most is also make to promote.With brave just relationship with us, what human feelings ah,cheap beats by dre, wanted to also know with the bottom.Besides the party substitutes us these go forward youth solution to have a meal a problem all of a sudden is also should drop."
To, don't seek him to seek who!
The ambition Wei suddenly pickeds up wine cup and said 1:"Get, several elder brothers, did this cup me must withdraw first".
Sign a horse to change countenance on Ma Lie Lian, say:"I say your this person how so spiritless, returns his mama's brothers.See for a few months once, you could not treat to walk for an hour, all say good this I do east you are why the hurry hasty, leave for me, a short while rinses chafing dish".
Sun Zhi Wei shook to shake head and said:"I say Ma Ge, I is what person don't you still know me?Elder brother a few feelings can Zhao sun and moon!However a matter returns one matter, you could not earn money greatly not you endure hunger, I this still has the wife the kid to wait a rice next, you are to don't know run now of have much difficult, a day 200 pieces of Qian Yi's statures don't can be little to not say, that oil price return the ground of Ceng Ceng upwards rise, I one the sky road is more than ten clocks, never a little bit whole once has one meal, tired get the sufficient Qiang doesn't say, still have to hope car don't what trouble, if carelessly again row harm to order what, get, don't sell at a loss even if good."
The Ma Lie despise ground sliced 1:"Say this difficulty, as for, go wrong to have insurance company to support, afraid of?"
Ambition Wei one face is melancholy:"Insurance company?Pull down and beat away to take to punish also about, also not equal to oneself carries on the shoulder worthwhile, you return single, don't understand me now have much bitter, I now for the sake of the kid's milk powder money, mix heel Yang Bai Lao, I say one matter, you don't smile An, I line up etc. live of time can be all never willing to give up to open over there car, depend on oneself a pair of arms push, so very hot day, passenger for a while car, I sign Ma Guan's air condition.So cold Ceng why, not in order to save a few oil fee, Qian Zhen his mama of everyday 200 dollarses presses a person ah, also have borrow° from friend of 20,000 pieces of risk mortgage gold, alas, also don't know to want still and arrive what year what month".
Ma Lie still needs to talk, I wave hand live, say:"Let ambition Wei go to, we grow up this to help brothers together and have no severals study to fight to excel of, mix now also all not equal to idea, all respectively make allowance for for a while."
Ma Lie sighs tone and says:"That BE, think in those early years more than ten men of a piece of kickball, pass examination 1/3 of university, 12 served as soldier, walk walk, spread of spread, in addition to was brave just the house was a rich nothing important to say so much, leave of we several to save a city part-time job of, mix now also Te bad, have a meal to hand over to rent to all become a problem, really his mama throws a person."Say the station is started and changes direction ambition Wei:"Go to, on next Saturday my birthday, say 1 with sister-in-law, take a kid together, we enjoy a get-together well again"
The ambition Wei ordered to nod and stood to start and touched to touch a cup with Ma Lie, the one mouthful stem descended and turned to say to me:"I say the text is handsome, today this matter, I visit a line, thinking the Yi is our younger sister's son, you don't also consider as an outsider, her helping you is as it should be, you invite with her good time makes a phone call again to me, my driving to pick you up big hospital is to the city Wei."
The sky of Xing heat, autumnal winds right against the face, but don't send great meaning, looking at ambition Wei to open that old rich Kang to slowly leave, I and Ma Lie are all a burst of and depressed.Isn't to mix a day, is the Zha also so difficult.



Nine with tactics private



There is far no my imagination in city Wei big hospital in of tight, although two armed polices of on duty are impressive demeanor, martial and extraordinary, beyond doubt alertness very bad, wax stand is two sides, almost don't face one eye to the my getting into at the front door.Or is only because this to be just the decoration of a tree Wei, again or because my outlooking and clothes were really too common, mix vestige in come to go to work will notice with the basic nobody in the crowd of official business.
Along the granite big way once walks all the way and scanned widely both sides to all repair tidy turf-grass, the edge spread out the floral pattern of not well-known flower, the parking lot that can accept 100 cars in being 1.It all is a bushy loose cypress on all sides.
Just walked into a big hospital to have no several steps, I was conjecturing this don't acquaint with of place, the cellular phone rang and thought Yi to beat of.
"Elder brother, is that I think Yi, have you already arrived city Wei?"
"Just come in, how, also have what wanted hand over treat?"
"Have no, I afraid you lateness, originally I should accompany you to ascend my adopted father house in person of, but I wanted to test class for these several days, a little time have no, good wretchedness."
I am tiny tiny on smiling, say:"Be free, my friend drives to send me come of, is not likely to be late of, ask others for help to handle affairs to how to be late, this truth I still understand."
Think the Yi is in the telephone there is also ha ha a smile Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论