2012年11月1日星期四

www.headphones-fashion.com p took place what ma

Think the sedan of Yi.The car arrives the flank of thinking the Yi, I stretch hand all of a sudden to open a car door and toward to think a Yi way:"Come up quickly!Someone follows you!"
It is stunned speechless to think for a while Yi, surprised way:"Text handsome elder brother?How to is you!"




-(This be over)love strange e-book www.i 7 wu.cns-



Volume 4
A brothers reencounters



The car disease goes on the road, the congestion flows at the car in.
Along with my accelerate every time strong line of overtake a car, think Yis be all fluttered surprised shout."Text handsome elder brother, you how, park the car quickly, I still have important business!"
"You shut up for me!"I bad track!Eyes at any time awake black sedan that closes on the heels of us.Once the foot trample accelerator and quickly exceeded a front again a car.
"You don't open so quickly, will hand over Jing to lead of!"Think a Yi surprised way.
My sneer:"You don't think brave just- occupied words and sit properly for the darling!Don't again so many useless talks!"This words are 1, think a Yi face for a while white, held close Ku to wrap, looking at me very shockedly.
However no matter how I accelerate to overtake a car, this black sedans all died hopeless situation to bite at me.The Piao sees a mirror after wearing after thinking Yi to see me often, finally realize what, not from also turn head to look about, for a while surprised way:"Someone follows us!"
I sneer at, hand a fierce dozen steer device:Say:"Is not us, is follow you!"
Think Yi of surprised shout all of a sudden, way:"Who, who is following me!"I turned a Chou her one eye, sneer way:"This must ask you and say, brave just gave offense to what person?What happened matter?"
Think Yi still don't want to tell the truth, is a bit tiny to shiver tunnel:"Do you say my elder brother?He, he thoroughly ah!Still just Tibet there serve as soldier."
If not that I am opening car, which afraid she is my younger sister, I will also split a head to give her slap, and this kind of urgent time still packs a garlic with me.In the beginning I returned to just think brave just probably have a little what bother, see these people tightly bite now we don't put, I already the heart know brave the business of just would never be a small matter this time.And can affirm to think Yi to run so far and come to take money all for the sake of brave just, she was just so nervous, also for the sake of safety since see, but had never thought finally or be stared at up.
My face a bad, cold saw think Yi of one eye, sneer way:"BE?That you are panic what, run to so far come to withdraw money, be my idiocy!You not mean to say don't relate to, I don't miss my good brothers to have what matter.Say quickly, brave just now where?"
Think Yi obviously is afraid pole I these are some ferocious facial expressions, mean to say and don't dare to say.I lightly smile, way:"You if can not believe me, can not say, but you if think that I help brave words just, you thought it over by yourself!The behind is some what person is following you, I don't know, but must is disadvantageous to is brave just."
Think Yi obviously heart in is also some kind of deep thoughts, deeply absorb tone, seem drum foot courageous just way:"Text handsome elder brother, can you really help my elder brother?"I order and hoped her one eye, the soft voice says:"But you must ast least tell me brave just body up took place what matter.Behind what person are these ?"
Think Yi lightly H'm a , finally make a firm decision a way:"My elder brother went against the law, the behind was this person on the car, I think to be some polices."
Police?Although I have already guessed.But this words still made me depressed for a while.If was brave to just is really a prisoner, how did I face him?Certainly this one Shan led in my heart, with brave the behavior just, if he really killed people, absolutely is that person don't kill can not!This up I have full confidence to his personal character.
"What method did he make?Now where?"
Thought Yi to lightly sigh tone, way:"Detail I also not too clear, knows to is to involve homicide case, and uses a gun to pay, the troops there checks very strictly, my father is all these days of spirit get sick."
The road is old dad's so much money also make erratic legal case, the nature was a no trivial matter.I finally understood why even Shi Shao Qiang also wants to interfere with this matter, common homicide case also just, after all brave just was a soldier, involved the troops' business always more troublesome.
Urgent matter of the moment, not stop to get off, regard as what don't also take place, they also not ability Nai we.Want is not fling off a behind, this car.Otherwise they notified other polices come to Zu to cut, want again to run more impossible.How should I choose?
"Is brave just now where?He uses what method contact with you."I ask a way.Is careful on seeing, result that car still keeps tightly biting us and keeps 34 distances of cars with us.
Think a Yi soft-voiced way:"He didn't beat my cellular phone, online and I mail contact of, he says that he doesn't dare home town to make me raise some money for him once and wait me in the blessing Gang village of city suburb today.Still giving repeated advice to me don't take money in the neighborhood of school.Unfortunately I all of two cards used, also can lift 10,000 pieces, don't know as well enough not enough."I order and wish brave the idea just was indeed as expected enough carefully airtight, knew this time, made close relatives' cellular phone and bedroom telephone call to are the all the most insecure.See appearance, brave just is prepared to take some money to run road.
Beat all of a sudden to settle idea in my heart, since brave just had already got to A City, and had already aroused police's noticing,www.headphones-fashion.com, if we can not help him today, the that later contact estimate will bother more.The heart reads a to move, I have already decided and flung off this car.
Flow in this billowing car in, my heart exceptionally calms down all of a sudden.High building and the pedestrian Shan of wayside that looking at a car window outside to the back of the car, calculate in my heart how to get away from to after death track.
Not the distance is already an intersections, there is idea in my heart, I slowly put low the car follow the traffic lights of afar in the heart soon indicator to read second together for time.Control own car soon.Luckily the car flows not to calculate to hustle, is matching my plan now.
Time is just right, exchange in the traffic lights for an instant, I have already hurtled sidewalk.Give° the black sedan for tailgating card all of a sudden at behind.
Think Yi to excitedly shout loudly 1:"Good leaf!"
I sneer at.By this time shout Yeah to return for lead early, if the other party were a police, keeping up with us would be very easy, the supervision in the A City I have already once experienced.Besides I know that time of the traffic lights transformation of this road is specially short.Indeed as expected however is many meeting, have been turning head of think Yi to suddenly call a way:"How so quick, they again keep up with come."
I suddenly accelerate, repeatedly wore to outstrip a few cars and thought a Yi panic way:"Being slowly is handed over Jing to live for Zu to bother."I sneer way:"Be free!"Say we to on turning, have already rounded into an an alley.This an alley doesn't calculate breadth.While willing rush out an alley once I jilt a car head and give° the car to come to lay down horizontally for a while and at the right moment stop in the middle of an alley.This position puts very poisonously, the both sides leaves of the distances Be all very difficult to pass car again.
"Get off!"I that on lifting, opened a car door to keep on jumping.
Think Yi surprised for a while, follow to get off, point at driveway:" Put car here, your not afraid police buttons up your car!"
Depend, say that you are a wench you are still true very good, by this time is the life importance of car an importance still your elder brother.Besides this is the car that receives a soldier, he has plenty of a relation to fix.As for this car after being dragged along, as long as checking in Shi Shao Qiang, his affirmation can judge I and the road Be brave to just have connection, but this after all is also empress words, have already canned not consider of so many, the urgent matter of the moment in nowadays is hurry contact up brave just, try the original vein of making the pure affair and in the future mindset.
Being lazy must explain with her, a Ye leads her and hurtles to the entrance to alley.Stretch hand to right against the face of a private recruit.
Sit rent car, think Yi to open mouth way:"Go to blessing ……" I a drag along her, keep her from talking, toward to rent a car driver way:"Go to an airport!"Think Yi surprised for a while.I have been cold cold her one eye, obstruct her to talk again.Think Yi be given by my brutish taste for a while mean to say of the words livinged to swallow to return to and order Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论